- 4th album of original songs, Zig Zag.
- Songs licensed to 13 TV networks
- Currently writing theme song for Classroom Champions, a nonprofit organization that helps kids to recognize their potential and set goals.
- Wrote two songs included in audio book for Nightfall, the NYTimes Bestseller published by Penguin / Random House
- 2 songs, How Did We Get Here and Steal My Love, co-written and released Jan. 2015 by Australian artist Sophie Serafino on her latest album, Touch.
- Ripple in the Water, selected by HCCN TV Network for U.S. nationwide programming
- Organized the Every Woman Festival Compilation album 2014: Wrote track, Every Woman, co-wrote track, Who and What She Wants.
- Wrote music to go with the Dormia book series, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in 2010.
- Wrote music for Little Flower Yoga, to be used for their classes.
- 3rd album of original songs, Stories, recorded in New York in 2009
- Children’s album of songs co-written during 2005 Africa tour, released in 2007 and distributed to Libraries throughout Africa.
- 2nd album of original songs, Butterfly, recorded in Paris with band Wrapped in Rain in 2005.
- 1st album of original songs, Celia Rose, recorded in Alabama, released in 2001